Monday, February 11, 2008

Lazy Mornings and a Challenge Made of Fruit

I woke up at 10 am today after sleeping for about four hours in the back seat of my car. The night shift probably would not be so brutal if you are used to working it and probably even less brutal if you have a nice bed in which to sleep. Regardless, I am having fun (I think) running around downtown San Diego on a freight train at 4 in the morning. Now I just have to figure out a way to make good pictures. In my failure to sleep, here are a couple of images that probably would have been featured in the week in pictures, so just chalk them up on my tally for the cup quest. Oh, and Mooney, for breakfast I had the bagel and fresh fruit cup which consisted of a banana, honeydew, cantaloupe and canned pineapple. Fresh my bum.

This is Clement Smith, a Ventura County Native. He was going to pick up an RV from his grandfather in San Diego. He once saved a dogs life, which in turn saved a womans life.




2 comments:

Tiffany Israel said...

Nice images! I really like the train station one, is that Union Station or is it in San Diego? So what is this project you are working on?

William Figg said...

All right I'll give you TWO notches on the cup quest. All i can say Jon is awesome job. Keep it up man, Your eye is becoming so advanced. I think also these stories you seem to be encountering on the side are good, don't think your tripping up, the small stories we encounter are just as important and influential as the not so often life changing projects.
Correct me if i'm wrong.